SL Power offers the TB110 series 110 W internal power supplies which offer up to 90 percent efficiency in a very compact 2" x 4" x 1.4" form factor. These models, which are available in 12 V, 24 V, and 48 V, are the ideal power solution when high efficiency, superior electromagnetic interference (EMI) protection, and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) performance are required.
The TB110 series power supplies are designed to provide high performance AC/DC power that equipment designers require for their applications due to the ease of integration of this model. Unlike other power supplies that only meet some of the higher levels of EMC performance, the TB110 requires no additional filters or protection, reducing time and cost for the end product development.
The high performance TB110 series provides the optimum power solution for many types of noise sensitive test equipment including analyzers, signal generators, analytical instruments, and more. These internal power supply models address problematic interference and susceptibility issues, saving development time and costs, and ensuring a smoother end-product design.
- Full EMC protection by meeting the highest levels of EN61000-4-x standards
- Greater than 15-year e-cap life at 40°C ambient operating conditions
- More than 1,000,000 hours MTBF calculated at 50°C
- Small 2" x 4" x 1.4" size, ideal for use in 1U chassis applications
- Up to 110 W of output power with airflow or 80 W when convection cooled
- Meets Class B conducted EMI with 6 dB margin and Class B radiated EMI with 3 dB margin
- 5 VDC at 1 A standby output.
- Test and measurement: oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and waveform generators
- Industrial: laser cutting, ultrasonic equipment, and electromechanical sensors
- ITE: network analyzers, microwaves, and multiplexers