Product Listing View All
- Contacts, Spring Loaded and Pressure (223)
- Rectangular Connectors - Arrays, Edge Type, Mezzanine (Board to Board) (4)
- Rectangular Connectors - Board Spacers, Stackers (Board to Board) (929)
- Rectangular Connectors - Free Hanging, Panel Mount (1)
- Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Male Pins (6354)
- Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Receptacles, Female Sockets (21622)
- Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Specialty Pin (2837)
- Rectangular Connectors - Spring Loaded (5121)
- Shunts, Jumpers (41)
- Sockets for ICs, Transistors (11588)
- Terminals - PC Pin Receptacles, Socket Connectors (3468)
- Terminals - PC Pin, Single Post Connectors (1672)
- Terminals - Turret Connectors (1013)
- USB, DVI, HDMI Connectors (29)
Newest Products View All (57)
Mill-Max's solder cup components simplify the task of making wired connections between PCBs or devices and PCBs. Learn More
Mill-Max's PCB pins with venting features provide a secure, press-fit connection while maintaining plated through-hole integrity and continuity. Learn More
Mill-Max HSMT headers and sockets with removable plastic cap provide the convenience of a traditional connector and have a minimal surface mount profile. Learn More
Recent PTMs View All (4)
Precision-machined, gold-plated components and a low-resistance spring maintain a consistent electrical path.Duration: 5 minutes
Mill-Max’s board-to-board connector product offering includes permanent connection, fine-pitch, SMT, tightly spaces, multiple board, z-bend, and more.Duration: 5 minutes
Featured Videos View All (5)
The quality and reliability of Mill-Max's two-piece receptacle construction delivers maximum performance and durability in every application, across a variety of industries. Consider specifying Mill-Max receptacles into your design.
The exceptional quality of every Mill-Max Interconnect is achieved through controlling the manufacturing process. Each precision operation is performed in-house to the highest standards in the industry.
Application-specific interconnect designs and fast prototyping are Mill-Max specialties. Their engineers find ways to enhance functionality, simplify manufacture, eliminate secondary operations, and reduce costs.
Medical, aerospace, and military electronics demand high degrees of system reliability and signal integrity. For these and other applications, precision-milled interconnects from Mill-Max are the solution.