Energizer Battery Company
About Energizer Battery Company
With global headquarters in St. Louis and widely recognized the world over, Energizer® and Eveready® branded products are marketed and sold in more than 150 countries around the globe.
Energizer's battery business delivers the industry's most comprehensive portfolio of products. This extensive portfolio includes Carbon Zinc; Industrial Alkaline; Lithium AA Super-Premium; Photo Lithium; Coin cells; Flashlights and Lanterns.
Energizer Holdings, Inc. became an independent, publicly held company in 2000 and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ENR.
- Batteries 101: Battery Comparison
- Battery Compartment and Device Design Considerations
- Battery Internal Resistance
- Design and Safety Considerations for Battery Operated Devices
- Non-Rechargeable Batteries: Do's and Don'ts
- Principle Dry Battery Systems: Typical Characteristics
- Typical Temperature Effects: Cylindrical Alkaline Manganese Dioxide