Bud Industries, Inc.
Bud and Digi-Key are a one stop shopping point for complete purchases of enclosures or racks.
Bud Industries' Board-ganizer kit allows for assembly of three PCBs and shields and a 600 tie point solderless breadboard.
Digital Printer Introduction
Bud Industries' Digital Printer is now available for use on both metal or plastic enclosures as part of their custom or modified enclosure options.
About Bud Industries, Inc.
Bud Industries, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of enclosures for the electronics and data industries. Noted for innovative design, Bud Industries offers the first stackable plastic electronics enclosure, the first totally transparent NEMA-rated enclosure, and a series of portable aluminum instrument cases that provide portability in applications where it was not previously possible.
Other elements in the Bud line include products ranging from small hand held boxes to large cabinet racks and include standard electronic enclosures, custom electronic enclosures, accessories, brackets, card racks, cabinet racks, open racks, server cabinets, and co-location cabinets. These products are available in plastic or metal and can be either a standard design or designed to meet NEMA requirements. Enclosure accessories include shelves, casters, outlet strips, and fans. Modified standard and custom products are also available, as is complete design support.
- Bud Industries’ Board‐ganizer™ Enclosure Provides a Stow‐Away Workspace for Multiple Development Boards
- Bud Industries Introduces DIN Rails
- Bud Industries Raspberry Pi Case Named a Top 101 Component by Electronic Design
- Bud Industries Ships Electronic Enclosures with Custom Modifications in Only Five Days
- Cost-Effective NEMA Box with 3R Rating and Exceptional Durability