Assigned Accounts Ops Specialist - EMEA
- Department: Assigned Accounts
- Report To: Supervisor, Assigned Accts Sales EMEA
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Position Type: FT
Digi-Key is one of the fastest growing distributors of electronic components in the world. Since its founding in 1972, Digi-Key has been committed to offering the broadest selection of in-stock electronic components, as well as providing the best service possible to its customers, aiding engineers through the entire design process, from Prototype to Production. This has led the company to be highly ranked year after year in industry surveys. in North America as well as Europe and Asia, in categories covering such facets of business as availability of products, speed of service, responsiveness to problems, and more.
As Assigned Accounts Ops Specialist you will take over responsibility for the correct and smooth order management, always ensuring that Digi-Key’s internal and external customers receive good service and workable solutions for their inquiries.
Must be able to...
- Process new faxed or emailed purchase orders for Assigned Accounts customers
- Assist the Assigned Accounts Sales and Sales Representatives with order entry
- Assist Assigned Accounts customers via phone, especially in the afternoons
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers inquiring about their existing orders
- Work with Digi-Key internal departments to determine the best solution to customer issues
- Use techniques to help defuse emotions, and take control of the customer interaction in order to achieve a positive outcome
- Efficiently navigate Digi-Key’s internal PROD subsystems to research customer order information
- Manage claims to the satisfaction of both Digi-Key and the customers
- Other duties as assigned
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Vocational education and training in a business related field
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage time and resources
- Good proficiency in English (at least B2)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to provide a positive, professional and enthusiastic outlook or perspective when interacting with customers
- Knowledgeable regarding the available products and services offered by Digi-Key
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent computer skills
You are interested in this position? Please send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that as we are an American company, your data will be stored on American servers.
Digi-Key Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.