TL4100 and TL4105 Series Tact Switch
E-Switch's TL4100 and TL4105 series tact switches with unique board edge mounting design
E-Switch announces the TL4100 and TL4105 series tact switches. Offering a very unique board edge mounting design, an ultra-miniature size, and a long life expectancy, these switches are a perfect fit for handheld devices.
The TL4100 and TL4105 series tact switches are a great product for the audio/visual, handheld devices, computer peripherals, consumer electronics, instrumentation, medical equipment, and telecommunication markets.
- Life expectancy: Depends on series, up to 1,000,000 cycles
- Contact rating: 50 mA at 12 VDC
- Contact resistance (initial maximum): 100 mΩ (TL4100) and 1 Ω (TL4105)
- Insulation resistance: 100 MΩ minimum at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength: 250 VAC for 1 minute
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Operating force: Varies with series
- Travel: 0.15 mm ±0.10 mm
- Function: SPST, Off-(On), Momentary