Narrow/wideband 315 MHz, 434 MHz, 868 MHz and 915 MHz Band Transmitter
The SX1230 is a fully integrated transmitter which can operate in the 315, 434, 868 and 915 MHz license free ISM bands. The transmitter has two modes of operation, a conventional MCU controlled mode and a ‘stand-alone’ mode which enables the SX1230 to download configuration and messages from an E2PROM in response to a user input.
Stand-alone mode makes the SX1230 ideal for miniaturized or remote keyless entry (RKE) applications. It also offers the unique advantage of narrow-band and wide-band communication in a range of modulation formats.
The SX1230 offers high RF output power and channelized operation suited for the European (ETSI EN 300-220-1), North American (FCC part 15.231, 15.247 and 15.249) and Japanese (ARIB T-67) regulatory standards.
- +17dBm to -18dBm Programmable output power
- Bit rates up to 600 kbits/sec
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK and OOK modulation
- Stand-alone mode: No need for a host MCU
- Consistent RF performance over a 1.8 to 3.7 V range
- Low phase noise (-95dBc/Hz at 50 kHz) with automated PLL calibration and fully integrated VCO and loop filter
- On chip RC timer for timer / wake-up applications
- Low battery detection
- Antenna Connector:PCB, Surface Mount
- Current - Transmitting:95mA
- Data Interface:PCB, Surface Mount
- Data Rate (Max):600kbps
- Frequency:315MHz, 434MHz, 868MHz, 915MHz
- Modulation or Protocol:ISM
- Operating Temperature:-40°C ~ 85°C
- Package / Case:24-VFQFN Exposed Pad
- Packaging:Tape & Reel (TR)
- Power - Output:17dBm
- Voltage - Supply:1.8 V ~ 3.7 V
|SX1230I066TRT||IC TX UHF 433/868/916 MHZ 24-QFN||315MHz, 434MHz, 868MHz, 915MHz||RKE||ISM||600kbps||24-VFQFN Exposed Pad|