Renesas Electronics America Inc.
The EL4584/5 is a PLL (Phase Lock Loop) sub-system, designed for video applications and also suitable for general purpose use up to 36MHz. In video applications, this device generates a TTL/CMOS-compatible pixel clock (CLK OUT) which is a multiple of the TV horizontal scan rate and phase locked to it.
- Differential - Input:Output:No/No
- Frequency - Max:36MHz
- Input:CMOS, TTL
- Mounting Type:Surface Mount
- Number of Circuits:1
- Operating Temperature:-40°C ~ 85°C
- Output:CMOS, TTL
- Package / Case:16-SOIC (0.154", 3.90mm Width)
- Ratio - Input:Output:3:1
- Supplier Device Package:16-SOIC
- Type:Phase Lock Loop (PLL)
- Voltage - Supply:5V